State Bank of India, 2019 is going to publish SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 soon. Those who have attended this examination can check their results online at SBI's official website "sbi.co.in".Steps to check result
- 1. Go to official website sbi.co.in
- 2. Click on SBI Clerk Prelims Result link.
- 3. Then, a login window will appear. Login here.
- 4. Provide, your roll no, registration number and other details
- 5. Download the result and optionally take print out for future usage.
State Bank of India conducts Clerk Post requirement in two phase. First one is Prelims exam and other one is Main Exam. State Bank of India has conducted Clerk Prelims Examination on 22, 23 and 30 june of this year. Those who qualify in this Clerk Prelim, they are going to appear in Main Exam, will held on August 10, 2019. There are 8693 clerk post requirement in SBI.